A Good Night’s Sleep, All Round
For the first two years of their life, your baby will sleep for around 13 months. That’s a lot of sleep, but it’s vital for developing their cognitive skills and nervous system. So, it’s fair to say that sleep is essential, especially as it gives you chance to catch up on some much-needed rest as well.
A good night’s sleep starts with a good quality mattress. We have a range of supportive mattresses, all tested to the highest UK standards, with a variety of cores and helpful properties that ensure your baby sleeps well from day one. So you can too.
And because purchasing a new mattress is crucial for a supportive and protective night’s sleep, we’ll always be here to help your growing family settle into their sleep routine.
Premium Dual Core Cotbed Mattress
A comfy and dual supportive core is key to a good baby mattress, and with our Premium Dual Core Mattress you get one core perfect for little babies and another better suited to growing toddlers. With a higher count of mini pocket springs, crush-resistant walls, an additional double supportive layer consisting of natural coir support layer and a firm polyester comfort padding, the cotbed mattress provides a supportive space for sleep. Plus, the mattress is treated with anti-allergy properties as well as having both sides with Purotex Technology, to protect baby from bacteria and allergens.
- Second additional support polyester comfort padding
- Dual core design offers two-sided support: one for infants, one for toddlers
- Temperature regulating design keeps baby cool and dry
- Perspiration control treatment reduces the chance of baby sweating
- The wipe-clean inner protects the core from spillages
- Crush-resistant walls provide reinforced protection & enhanced support
- Fibre core lining promotes airflow and keeps baby cool
- Removable & washable cover for easy cleaning
- Hypoallergenic cover protects baby from allergens
- Water repellent cover to protect against little accidents
- Made in the UK
There are no reviews yet.