FOXES FOXES EVERYWHERE ORGANIC BANDANA BIB
- 100% organic cotton on front and back of bandana bib
- 100% polyester (fleece) middle layered bandana bib
- triple layered with two poppers which are nickel free
- They are suitable from 0-3 years so babies and toddlers
- Wash well at 30 degrees and can be tumble dried on a low heat
- neck is 30-35cm depending on which popper you choose to use
- 17cm so long from chin to chest
- cotton layer at the front extends inside the neck for a more comfortable fit
ABOUT THE PRODUCTS
To give you some of the technical “stuff”, the DribbleBoo Organic bandana bib has 100% organic cotton front. 100% polyester (fleece) filling and have a third organic cotton layer at the back. Triple layered with two poppers which are nickel free. They are suitable from 0-3 years depending on how big your toddler is. They look great, cute designs and wash well at 30 degrees.
The neck is 30-35cm depending on which popper you choose to use, and they are 17cm long so from chin to chest basically. The cotton layer at the front extends inside the neck for a more comfortable fit and to ensure no dribble slips down inside the neck.
The soakage is fantastic, I have used when Ruby is drinking from her sippy cup and spilling water a lot and the water never ever soaks through no matter how wet the cotton front gets. If you have a big drooler or refluxy baby these are the bibs for you.
Caring for your bibs
We recommend washing at 30 degrees, do not soak your bibs in anything pre washing them – soaking weakens the poppers and may result in faded designs or poppers becoming water logged and falling off. If your bib is damp please wash it as fast as you can as leaving it damp pre washing can result in staining.
For the LittleBoo bibs please reshape while damp, you will notice a little shrinkage the first time you wash them but you should be able to stretch them back into shape.
Shop all the latest babyboo bibs here.