Grobag BuzzyBee is a cheerful classic Grobag with colourful characters. Super cute for busy little bees!
- Multi-Award Winning
- Available in 2.5 tog and 1.0 tog warmth ratings
- Available in sizes 0-6 months, 6-18 months, 18-36 months
- Underarm/shoulder poppers and side zip on 0-6 month size
- Front zip on all other sizes
- Quick-dry polyester filling on the 2.5 tog
- 100% cotton jersey lining
- Zip-click® feature on all sizes
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat
- Includes FREE Nursery Thermometer in 0-6 and 6-18 month sizes, user guide and safe sleep information
- British Standard approved
What is Grobag?
Grobag is a “wearable blanket” designed for babies to be used instead of traditional blankets and sheets. Baby Sleep Bags have a neck opening and armholes and are therefore “worn” by the baby to help the baby stay at the right temperature through the night without the problem of traditional blankets and sheets being kicked off or getting tangled up.
n 2000 The Gro Company began working with The Lullaby Trust (Formerly The Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths, FSID), a leading baby charity working to prevent sudden infant deaths,promote baby health and support bereaved families. We started out wanting to create a safe alternative to sheets and blankets which met The Lullaby Trust’s guidelines and all UK safety regulations and British Standards. 15 years on we have a wonderful partnership with The Lullaby Trust, and are proud to have funded over £850,000 of their safe sleep research to date.
As a result of our continued dedication to safety, Grobag is The Lullaby Trust’s recommended baby sleep bag.
Francine Bates OBE, Chief Executive of The Lullaby Trust said:
“Our partnership with The Gro Company is incredibly important to us and without their support and fundraising efforts we would not be able to carry out much of the work that we do. The Lullaby Trusts work has led to a 70% reduction in the number of cot deaths in the UK since 1991, saving nearly 20,000 babies lives.”