Doomoo Baby Bean Bag Seat Leaves Petrol
Detachable and interchangeable upper layers.
1. First use – doomoo seat with safety harness
Has been designed for babies from birth onwards your baby will be quite comfortable, whether sitting up or reclining.
Sitting position: Before placing the baby in the doomoo seat, apply pressure with hands to the front of the doomoo seat in order to push the microballs back and create a back rest.
Reclining position: Spread out the microballs evenly to create a snug little nest for your baby.
2. Second use – doomoo seat without safety harness
• Can be used as soon as the child is able to sit up by itself.
• By redistributing the microballs, the child can mould the seat to suit its favourite position.
It is entirely the parents or carers responsibility which layer should be used (taking into account babies weight, age, height and the extent of the child’s activity).
• The 2 upper layers are machine washable at 30°C.
• Do not tumble dry.
• The base of the bean bag in laminated fabric may be cleaned with a damp cloth.