Your little one will look a bobby dazzler in this super soft white jersey cotton Grosuit with brightly coloured stars and spots on. The quilted sleeves of our snuggly Grosuit keep your baby’s arms warm with no need for additional bedding or layers. They have been specially designed to wear under a Grobag Baby Sleep Bag in colder room temperatures of 18°C (65°F) or below.
- Machine washable
- 100% super-soft jersey cotton
- Quilted sleeves for cosy arms
- Single layer on Body
- Poppers for easy changes
- Gro-suits are intended for use in cold weather in room temperatures of 18°C (65°F) or below and are most suited for use with a 2.5 tog or 3.5 tog Grobag
- Quilted sleeves with single layer on areas that are underneath the Grobag so your baby won’t overheat
- Comfortable stretchy collar
- Quick-dry polyester filling on arms
- Can be used with any baby sleep bag without arms
How to wash
All Gro-suits can be machine washed at 40°C. They can be hung out to dry or tumble dried on a low setting. As with all cotton goods, we have designed our Gro-suits to allow for up to 5% shrinkage. If your child has any allergies and you wish to wash your Gro-suit at 60°C, you should allow for a little more shrinkage. When washing, it is best to keep the zip closed. You can iron your Gro-suit on a low heat if desired, always keeping the iron away from the zip or covering the zip with a cloth. We recommend that you wash dark colours separately for the first few washes. We also recommend that you wash your Gro-suit with a detergent that is free from bleaching agents in order to retain the original colours.